This is it, trump is going to prison...

Discussion in 'Wildcat Rant Board' started by stpaulcat, Jun 30, 2020 at 9:35 PM.

1. stpaulcat

stpaulcat Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Not only for his previous obvious crimes, but for saying he knows nothing about American soldiers killed by the Taliban at the behest of Russian money. The NYT has tracked the money. We now know this happened. Whatever his allegiance to Putin, he is about to be confirmed as a traitor. No interference in the election by Russia? No COLLUSION with Russia? CaliforniaCat, where are you now? Trump supporters, please dispute.

2. corbi296

corbi296 Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Here is what some military veterans think of him.

3. Eurocat

Eurocat Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

You need to calm down. He is not going to prison,

nugnrfan82 likes this.
  4. corbi296

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

And then you have this from Senate Republicans and it makes you wonder if they are even worse than Trump. Gutless cowards!

NUCat320 likes this.
  5. corbi296

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

You need to be more outraged at what is happening in the White House. I put the odds of Trump being indicted after he leaves office at no worse than 50/50.

stpaulcat likes this.
  6. Eurocat

Eurocat Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Corbi, I am the biggest anti-Trump guy you can find, This is because of Bidens support for my country.

Obama gave this speach but everyone knows it was written by the Biden crew, i have that firsthand from pals who who work in the parts of government that best not be named.

corbi296 likes this.
  7. corbi296

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

I know you are no Trump lover and I understand the need to remain composed even in these times of great crisis in the United States but that does not mean that we shouldn’t express outrage at this latest news about our President’s complete and utter disregard for the safety of our troops that he in theory is supposed to command. Every citizen should be appalled and disgusted at the fact that Trump to this day has said or done nothing to respond to the news that Russia put financial bounties out on the lives of the brave and women fighting the fight we have asked them to fight in Afghanistan to supposedly protect the interests of the United States. As a parent of a newly minted United States Marine who could very soon find his way to the Middle East, I find this news especially repulsive and disconcerting.

stpaulcat and DaCat like this.
  8. Gladeskat

Gladeskat Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

9. Medill90

Medill90 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

It's a bizarre election with a bizarre incumbent.

It is 100 percent a referendum on Trump.

Trump has no discipline, is lazy at his job and ignorant so the monumental gaffs and proof of incompetency come out almost daily.

We're all stuck at home, no sports on TV, we're four years further along with new media so everyone, and I mean everyone, is watching this minute by minute.

Four months out from election day, everyone is tuned in.

Biden does not have a reason to leave his basement until Trump starts doing things that are good for Trump. And we're in JULY!!!

So, there are a couple groups of conservative anti-Trumpers with excellent campaign experience and small cups (not buckets) of cash who know how to do arm to arm combat. They turn on a dime and the response is vicious. And gets amazing traction...millions and millions of free looks.

And now they are targeting the at risk Senators who supported Trump or failed to act. Colorado, Montana, Maine with more to come.

A dollar spent by the Lincoln Project is similar to either the Biden or Trump campaign spending $500. They are that effective.

But the money doesn't matter. You spend for paid advertising to sway voters who haven't made up their mind. Everyone's made up their mind.

Hungry Jack and corbi296 like this.
  10. stpaulcat

stpaulcat Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Have you seen the Lincoln Project ads? These are produced by patriotic and sane Republicans. I need to calm down?

11. Medill90

Medill90 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Not for another seven months.

But there's a sealed indictment in the SDNY that may say otherwise.

stpaulcat, DaCat and corbi296 like this.