ADVERTISEMENT

Thorson Tendency Adjustment

PURPLE Book Cat

Gold Member
Sep 3, 2007
What a great game by Thorson. Man I'm glad he's around for awhile.

There was a tendency - a very fixable tendency, but a tendency nonetheless - for Thorson to lock in to Christian Jones. He looked for him all first half.

In the second half, he scanned much better. It was so great to see Shuler make a huge over the shoulder catch, and almost a second one, to give Thorson confidence in getting through his progression. Next we just need Vitale to help him out and make a few showstopper grabs. I know Vitale has a little bit of Dunsmore in him.

Awesome win. Watched it in Florida with some hardcore SEC fans who came away impressed.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
What a great game by Thorson. Man I'm glad he's around for awhile.

There was a tendency - a very fixable tendency, but a tendency nonetheless - for Thorson to lock in to Christian Jones. He looked for him all first half.

In the second half, he scanned much better. It was so great to see Shuler make a huge over the shoulder catch, and almost a second one, to give Thorson confidence in getting through his progression. Next we just need Vitale to help him out and make a few showstopper grabs. I know Vitale has a little bit of Dunsmore in him.

Awesome win. Watched it in Florida with some hardcore SEC fans who came away impressed.

That's not a tendency. CJones is far and away our best wideout. I suspect you'll continue to see Thorson try to get the ball to him.

no question CJones is the best wideout, but the young buck needs to learn to look off before locking in

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT