ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Doyle announcing NBA game today

Would love to see him do well, but I can't watch the NBA unless it's the Bulls, and even then, I have a hard time getting enthused about it.

Reactions: ricko654321
Would love to see him do well, but I can't watch the NBA unless it's the Bulls, and even then, I have a hard time getting enthused about it.
The NBA bubble has had mostly great basketball. Most of the “bad teams” including the Bulls are not included so I’ve really enjoyed watching the decent, good, and great teams hash it out.

It’s hard to imagine college basketball being able to pull off a bubble. So these NBA games might be the only basketball that we’ll get for a while.

The NBA bubble has had mostly great basketball. Most of the “bad teams” including the Bulls are not included so I’ve really enjoyed watching the decent, good, and great teams hash it out.

It’s hard to imagine college basketball being able to pull off a bubble. So these NBA games might be the only basketball that we’ll get for a while.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid you're right.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid you're right.
Here’s some positive news: Vic Law played 25 minutes for Orlando today in their loss to the Nets.

4 points, 4 boards, an assist and a steal with one turnover. He shot 2-6 from the field - but 0-3 from deep. A +3 plus / minus overall.

The Magic will play the Pelicans on Thursday night in their finals game, so we may get to see him match up with Zion and Lonzo Ball before their season ends.

Here’s some positive news: Vic Law played 25 minutes for Orlando today in their loss to the Nets.

4 points, 4 boards, an assist and a steal with one turnover. He shot 2-6 from the field - but 0-3 from deep. A +3 plus / minus overall.

The Magic will play the Pelicans on Thursday night in their finals game, so we may get to see him match up with Zion and Lonzo Ball before their season ends.
I'll
I love Vic Law! Glad to see him doing well!

Reactions: Gladeskat
ADVERTISEMENT