ADVERTISEMENT

Too Early Duke Game Weather Forecast

early report is late date rain but it's too early to say and will change in 5 days

More rain probably means more Green. Don't think the docs and staff would want Thorson running around on a slick or muddy surface.

Hey, a Duke fan here — I come in peace, and of course wish Coach Collins great success every basketball season.

These seem like two pretty even teams to me, should be a fun game. Not sure what to expect from your QB position, but sounds like everyone other than the coach is guessing. Y’all have an impressive running game and can obviously put points on the board. We got lucky to slow down the run last year, and IIRC you had some untimely turnovers.

Hope for an injury-free game for all, and good luck. Happy to answer any questions y’all may have about our team, unless of course you are already looking over us because of the looming Battle with the Akron Zips. ;-)

Hey, a Duke fan here — I come in peace, and of course wish Coach Collins great success every basketball season.

These seem like two pretty even teams to me, should be a fun game. Not sure what to expect from your QB position, but sounds like everyone other than the coach is guessing. Y’all have an impressive running game and can obviously put points on the board. We got lucky to slow down the run last year, and IIRC you had some untimely turnovers.

Hope for an injury-free game for all, and good luck. Happy to answer any questions y’all may have about our team, unless of course you are already looking over us because of the looming Battle with the Akron Zips. ;-)

I watched the Army game and you guys did look good.

Reactions: OldPhiKap

What is a Phi Kap? I know what old is. Is it the same as a Phi Psi?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT