ADVERTISEMENT

Tough game to get in on!

mybrotha

Jul 21, 2011
I had to wait until almost 11am PDT to get the action today here in Las Vegas. These type of games are added tilts that most often don't go off much before 2 hrs of the game. For the second straight week I have taken the Cats, this week at -24. I believe in our defense and that we will cover this number.

I had to wait until almost 11am PDT to get the action today here in Las Vegas. These type of games are added tilts that most often don't go off much before 2 hrs of the game. For the second straight week I have taken the Cats, this week at -24. I believe in our defense and that we will cover this number.

You area a brave man. I'd take the FCS team against Pat, he's too concerned with "running up the score" rather than just playing the game the way it's supposed to be played.

Hope you put down a big #!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT