ADVERTISEMENT

Tracking down a ticket stub

RileyBuckeye

Oct 9, 2015
UPDATE:

Thanks to NCRNU71 - I now have a stub for my collection! Thanks everyone for the kind words and assistance!

-Go Cats

Hey guys! All my cards on the table...I am a Buckeye. Please hear me out.

My father and I are in the process of attending an OSU game at every B1G stadium. This year, we checked Ryan Field (our tenth location) off of our list. Not only did we have a blast, but everyone was very welcoming and friendly.

We keep programs and ticket stubs from every game, but for this game the tickets were digital. Is there anyone out there that is willing to part with their ticket stub from the OSU game? We're looking for the vertical color stubs, rather than the horizontal heat-printed stubs (if possible).

I'm willing to pay (reasonably) for them, including shipping.

At the game -

Programs, stubs, & helmets -

Last edited:
We also keep ticket stubs for every game and nothing drives me up the wall than how hard some teams are making it obtain a ticket stub. Best of luck to you!

Reactions: RileyBuckeye
We also keep ticket stubs for every game and nothing drives me up the wall than how hard some teams are making it obtain a ticket stub. Best of luck to you!
I know, right?! We only have five stadiums left to visit....and I'm beginning to think stubs will be ancient history by then.

I know, right?! We only have five stadiums left to visit....and I'm beginning to think stubs will be ancient history by then.

We're in the same boat trying to visit/collect a stub from each stadium. Worried it could be an exercise in futility if all tix go digital before hitting our goal.

For NU, only mobile or print-at-home season tix were available at the time of our order. So we've bought one extra ticket from the box office each game to keep the streak going.

Hopefully someone can help you out.

Too bad it takes so long to accomplish. Just last year tickets ST were colorful and in a book. This year crap.

We're in the same boat trying to visit/collect a stub from each stadium. Worried it could be an exercise in futility if all tix go digital before hitting our goal.

For NU, only mobile or print-at-home season tix were available at the time of our order. So we've bought one extra ticket from the box office each game to keep the streak going.

Hopefully someone can help you out.
How many stadiums have you been to? What's the end goal - Big Ten?

My father and I are in the process of attending an OSU game at every B1G stadium. This year, we checked Ryan Field (our tenth location) off of our list. Not only did we have a blast, but everyone was very welcoming and friendly.

We keep programs and ticket stubs from every game, but for this game the tickets were digital. Is there anyone out there that is willing to part with their ticket stub from the OSU game? We're looking for the vertical color stubs, rather than the horizontal heat-printed stubs (if possible).

At the game -

At the game -

Send me your address--ncrmd at yahoo

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT