ADVERTISEMENT

Tre's takes from attending a recent practice

macarthur31

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2006

Came across this on twitter (from a re-share from Brian James' account). My quick takes on his takes:
  • Affirming to hear the type of culture that has been built, and continues to be built.
  • He confirms that Leach will be a great add, and he likes the incoming frosh.
  • I learned that Ciaravino's nickname is "Jello." That's cool.

Came across this on twitter (from a re-share from Brian James' account). My quick takes on his takes:
  • Affirming to hear the type of culture that has been built, and continues to be built.
That was great analysis. I hope he continues to get broadcasting opportunities. He was the only person talking up the team and Barnhizer 2 years ago.

What a glowing review of Collins! Most successful coach in NU history and still hungry for much more!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT