ADVERTISEMENT

UMass @ NU (11/16): 11:00 AM CT, BTN

If an NU/UMass game falls in the forest and nobody is there, does it make a sound?

Attendance - take the under. It will look like a midweek MACtion game on ESPN2

It would take a wonderful weather day, like 40s and sunny, for me to bother. And to think just a few weeks back i was agonizing over whether to part with OSU tickets.

I was pleasantly surprised by the number of Cat FANS who showed up yesterday.....so my only question,, ,having viewed the forecast for the UMASS game is which base layer of my Under Armour Heat Gear I will need to wear and which pair of gloves...also if I will need my windblocker hat under my stocking cap...also may have to leave the two year old at home but the other grand kids will be there...

I don't see any weather forecast that calls for drastically cold for next Saturday.

I expect us to be favored by 35+, UMass is that bad.

In 9 losses this year, UMass has allowed 48, 45, 52, 62, 44, 69, 56, 63, and 63 points. This game will be a perfect example of the resistable force against the movable object.

In 9 losses this year, UMass has allowed 48, 45, 52, 62, 44, 69, 56, 63, and 63 points. This game will be a perfect example of the resistable force against the movable object.

Well, that means we will score at least 17 points!!!!

Reactions: Fitz51
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT