ADVERTISEMENT

Utes QB and CT

d'son d

Gold Member
Dec 18, 2007
Watching the Michigan/Utah game I was impressed by their 6'7" QB who was a leading rusher (4 year starter) and who demonstrated the potential in our new QB. His threat at running as well as the other backfield threats (with speed) opened enormous holes in Michigan's defense, leaving wide tracts for Utah to gain. I can only imagine a taller and faster version of KC here with the threat of breakaway backs to allow the same thing to happen at NU. I think Saturday may be an eye-opener for all of us (hopefully)

1. Booker was Utah's leading rusher not the QB Wilson.

2. Wilson was 24/33 for 208 yards 0 TDs 1 INT and ran for 53 yards on 12 carries. I wouldn't trash his game, but I wouldn't get worked up about it.

3. Utah had 6.5 yards per passing attempt and 3.5 yards per carry. What enormous holes did you see?

4. Did you just suggest that Thorson is a faster version of Kain Colter. I mean I haven't seen Thorson play or run so I don't know that you're wrong, but seriously, bro, you're f-ing wrong.

I thought the Utah QB had one of the worst releases I have seen, similar to Martinez of Nebraska. He did have reasonable time to throw and completed a lot of passes. QB performance really depends on OL protection

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT