ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas' future odds of us winning ncaa chamionship: 250/1

Mr Wickerpark

Dec 28, 2016
Our world isnt so small anymore. We are currently listed with the 34th best odds of winning it all. Granted, 250/1 is a huge longshot but imo I think the recognition for the future odds (vegasinsider.com) is a good thing and recognizes our hard work and accomplishments to date. If we beat Purdue (30-1odds of being ncaa champs) then we may become a phenomenon on a national level.

Our world isnt so small anymore. We are currently listed with the 34th best odds of winning it all. Granted, 250/1 is a huge longshot but imo I think the recognition for the future odds (vegasinsider.com) is a good thing and recognizes our hard work and accomplishments to date. If we beat Purdue (30-1odds of being ncaa champs) then we may become a phenomenon on a national level.
What's Illinois, Indiana, Io-a or Rutgers odds?

So you're saying there's a chance!
Vegas put odds on it, so vegas says there is a chance for a price. Putting money down on sports has always kept things real. Although the chance isnt something that Ill put money on, it's nice to know that we are in the top 35 as far as oddsmakers.

It's a start. That's all I'm saying. Is it in the top 25 as wrastler quibbs? No. But i find it interesting, nonetheless, that we are 250-1. That's something I never saw before with this program

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT