ADVERTISEMENT

Vic Law taking his talent to... Australia

I saw that tweet. I assume that mean he's no longer on a two-way contract with the Magic? I don't know if playing in the NBL is better or worse as far as him getting back to the NBA, but maybe he'll get paid more.

I saw that tweet. I assume that mean he's no longer on a two-way contract with the Magic? I don't know if playing in the NBL is better or worse as far as him getting back to the NBA, but maybe he'll get paid more.
A good living and an interesting experience, I imagine.

Brisbane has started the season 4-5, seventh in the nine-team league. Vic is second on his team in scoring (20ppg) and leads in boards (8.8) and blocks (1.7).

For the next month, the entire NBL has relocated to Melbourne for the NBL Cup, a round-robin tournament being held for the first time as an in-season bubble.

Law is hitting 31% in 4 three-point attempts per game.

Hopefully this works out as a single-season break and he’s back on the NBA radar next season.

Reactions: Titanium999
From Eurobasket.com:

25-year old Victor Law (198-SF-95) had an amazing evening in the last round for Brisbane and receives a Interperformances Player of the Week award for round 6.
He had the game-high 27 points adding nine rebounds for Brisbane in his team's victory, helping them to crush Adelaide (#3, 5-4) with 19-point margin 93-74. Brisbane is placed at 5th position in Australian league. Brisbane is a typical solid league team placed somewhere in the middle or a little bit lower in the standings. They need more victories to improve their 3-4 record. In the team's last game Law had a remarkable 72.7% from 2-point range. He turned to be Brisbane's top player in his first season with the team. Northwestern University graduate has very impressive stats this year. Law is in league's top in points (5th best: 20.7ppg), rebounds

ADVERTISEMENT