ADVERTISEMENT

Washington minus 12 on Saturday

Take NU and the points all day long. This will not be a high scoring game. 12 is too much.
If I were a betting man, which I am occasionally, I would bet this game the same way I did in Vegas for our bowl game. I bet the 'Cats with the points and also to win outright, $20 each. That returned $102 and 2 free drinks!

If I were a betting man, which I am occasionally, I would bet this game the same way I did in Vegas for our bowl game. I bet the 'Cats with the points and also to win outright, $20 each. That returned $102 and 2 free drinks!
Drinks were most important

Reactions: rmndcat
Last week here in NorCal, I went to the store wearing my NU jersey, and as I got out of the car, someone looking at my back shouted "GO HUSKIES!"... and was gone.

Everybody is guessing the spreads right now because most teams are still searching for their identity, none more than NU. Most NU fans are wondering how good this NU team can be. Conference level reality on Saturday.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
I appreciate the optimism, and realize from long experience that the Cats can surprise, but...we're looking at a team that did not exactly overwhelm a weak FCS opponent, and that lost to a Duke team that barely squeaked out a win against a very bad UConn team. And now going into a very hostile environment two time zones away.

As always, tho, yeah... hoping for the best.

I appreciate the optimism, and realize from long experience that the Cats can surprise, but...we're looking at a team that did not exactly overwhelm a weak FCS opponent, and that lost to a Duke team that barely squeaked out a win against a very bad UConn team. And now going into a very hostile environment two time zones away.

As always, tho, yeah... hoping for the best.
I missed the UConn game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT