ADVERTISEMENT

We can still make a bowl!

Yes, I've been hanging my hat on that for some time, but I figured that Indiana would have to be a win with Minnesota being the loss for that to play out.

But let's take care of Purdue and UMass and go into the Minny game with the momentum of a win streak, then who knows!

Yes, I've been hanging my hat on that for some time, but I figured that Indiana would have to be a win with Minnesota being the loss for that to play out.

But let's take care of Purdue and UMass and go into the Minny game with the momentum of a win streak, then who knows!
I'll bet you a dollar we don't win out. In fact, I'll bet you a dollar we don't win a B1G game.

To think I was pi$$ed that we were picked 4th in the West

Reactions: IGNORE
It's now like cheering for bubble gum stuck under your desk.
Im still cheering. I want our seniors to win a bigten game.
Im upset that Fitz has McCall even though posters like colby and gocatsgo refuse to support his dismissal.

If the quarterback play improves significantly to the point we can win out then it might actually be fun to watch a bowl game with only having had five wins.

When Hunter came on the field Saturday he put together an impressive drive and even got us back to a first down after an otherwise drive killing penalty. We still could see an entire game played at that level if the refs are at least neutral.

Reactions: drewjin
I hope so for the extra practices/reps... if not, they can watch the bowl games at the Taj Mah Fitz!

If the quarterback play improves significantly to the point we can win out then it might actually be fun to watch a bowl game with only having had five wins.

When Hunter came on the field Saturday he put together an impressive drive and even got us back to a first down after an otherwise drive killing penalty. We still could see an entire game played at that level if the refs are at least neutral.

He looked great at first and then went cold. I think this is going to be Hunter's story this season: flashes of brilliance followed by lots of head scratching.

We have no reason to believe that anything will change in the last few weeks. Surely they've already tried everything they could. But he's still got enough potential to have hope for next year.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
5-7 teams can still go to a bowl if they have a good APR right? Just have to win out!
images

Reactions: phatcat and IGNORE
There is no way this team wins the next four games and gets to 5 and 7 unfortunately

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT