ADVERTISEMENT

We will win

And with our win over Penn State today and their loss to Purdue, they lolIllini have now even fallen behind us in baseball, which would have been inconceivable just two years ago. In fact, is there any sport where they they are winning more than we are? Wrestling, perhaps?

And with our win over Penn State today and their loss to Purdue, they lolIllini have now even fallen behind us in baseball, which would have been inconceivable just two years ago. In fact, is there any sport where they they are winning more than we are? Wrestling, perhaps?
They did go 2-0 against nu in basketball in a season that was so bad for their standards that they fired their coach. Personally I would save the chest thumping.

Reactions: julescat and NJCat
new Illini campaign - billboard on the south side - 103rd and Kenzie- picture of lovie

There is another Illini poster like this one as described by WCCF on Route 53 in Arlington Hts. IL. So sad. Lovie will probably bolt and try to escape back for the NFL in a couple months/years when he realizes how much of an exercise in futility the web of pig excrement is that he has been caught in the past year.

They did go 2-0 against nu in basketball in a season that was so bad for their standards that they fired their coach. Personally I would save the chest thumping.

Uh, we made the tournament, they didn't. I believe they would have traded a trip to the Dance for two losses vs.us. . And the point of my post is that we have had a knack of finishing ahead of them in the standings in almost every sport of late (most notably men's MBB and FB the last two seasons),

I couldn't care less about Illinois. I come here to read about NU not other teams.

If you couldn't care less about other teams in the BIG, and thus presumably don't follow them at all, then why in the world did you take one of them in a bet against us, then?

Good teams sometimes catch bad match-ups, and we still made the tournament last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT