ADVERTISEMENT

West Lot Pirates T-Shirt Fundraiser

westlotpirates

Gold Member
Hey Gang,

For those of you who don't know already, we've started up a West Lot Pirates T-Shirt Fundraiser to benefit the Evanston Community Foundation!

As you might have guessed, the theme ties right in with the video we released last week. We've been wanting to get a new WLP shirt out for a while and we think we've got a great one!

You can CLICK HERE to check out the fundraiser and order a shirt.

Oh, and if you haven't seen it yet, here's the video.

Thanks as always!
Sam, John, and Scuzz/The West Lot Pirates

I cannot support any organization that supports "reperations", sorry.

I cannot support any organization that supports "reperations", sorry.
Well that creates a little bit of a conundrum for you as Northwestern is one of the community organizations that has signed their community equity goal...and is a supporter of the Evans ton Community Foundation, which the fundraiser is geared towards.

I'm all for equality. Equity? Different people have different definitions for that term. But I am not for reparations which, as was stated in testimony before the US Congress; "Reparations is the extraction of people who were never slave holder to be given to people who were never slaves."

You want equality? Fight current injustice, there is plenty of it out there. Help people of any and all colors who were in prison for crimes they did not commit for example. Help people with terrible illnesses like Lou Gherig's or Huntington's or people living with no eyesight or with deafness. These people really drew the short stick not people who's great-great-grandparents lived in Evanston in 1919 and were black and experienced housing discrimination.

Reactions: Ch23701
I'm all for equality. Equity? Different people have different definitions for that term. But I am not for reparations which, as was stated in testimony before the US Congress; "Reparations is the extraction of people who were never slave holder to be given to people who were never slaves."

You want equality? Fight current injustice, there is plenty of it out there. Help people of any and all colors who were in prison for crimes they did not commit for example. Help people with terrible illnesses like Lou Gherig's or Huntington's or people living with no eyesight or with deafness. These people really drew the short stick not people who's great-great-grandparents lived in Evanston in 1919 and were black and experienced housing discrimination.
This is not what the kids call “woke” these days, Eurocat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT