ADVERTISEMENT

Western Michigan @ Northwestern Open Game Thread

maybe throw a blitz package here? we can't let him stand back there forever.

Hey Hank, we don't have Lowry and Gibson anymore, these guys aren't getting it done, HOW ABOUT A BLITZ!

Reactions: rmndcat
Hartage has to do better than that if he wants to keep his job

Don't blame him. This is on the coaches. McCall specifically. The offense is no better than last year. 120th in the nation isn't going to cut it. Or are we to believe that we're coaching the offense down ad
well we escaped with only a FG, but that was one of the dumbest timeouts I've ever seen. Even if we stop them, what are we gonna do from inside our 10?

Fitz thinks he will get fined for every first half timeout he doesn't use.

WMU has a good offense that eats up a lot of time. WMU must be dominating on time of possession.
WMU in the lead again with 3rd fg.
Very impressed by WMU so far.

We don't have enough 2-stars. WMU's 2-stars are kicking 3-star and 4-star butt today.

Losing the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball and our tackling is very poor. Not a good way to get started.

It would truly suck if we were the only BT team to lose on opening weekend - although Wisky may have something to say about that...

OK. Thoughts on settling for one instead of retrying for 2? Penalty moved us too far back to make risk worth it?

This will be stating the obvious but a turnover would be quite handy right around now.

The advantage of 6 point lead over 5 is smaller than the loss going from 5 to 4. The right decision should immediately have been kick the XP

our DE's are getting buried. Alex Miller getting alot of PT, but every play I watch him he is getting manhandled.

The yellow/orange Field and Stream banner that appears at lower right on ESPNU is brilliant. I always look at it for a penalty.

Reactions: Alvious
ADVERTISEMENT