ADVERTISEMENT

What an epic Cowboys comeback!

FeralFelidae

Sep 1, 2003
The Falcons just watched that onside kick roll by them and then the Cowboys hopped on it!

I think that's the first successful onside kick I've seen with the new rules! (I know there was one last season that was NOT at the end of the game, but I didn't watch it.)

The Falcons just watched that onside kick roll by them and then the Cowboys hopped on it!

I think that's the first successful onside kick I've seen with the new rules! (I know there was one last season that was NOT at the end of the game, but I didn't watch it.)
Complete cluster f**** by ATL. Hate to see Jerry Jones happy.

I don't think Atlanta realized they're allowed to touch prior to 10 yrds..
The thinking was, I'm sure, that if they touch it prior to 10 yards, then it becomes a "fumble" and the Cowboys are allowed to jump on it. They probably didn't think it was going to go 10 yards, and then it did.

It sort of reminds me of watching to see if a ball will roll "foul" in baseball.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
For what it’s worth, both head coaches are terrible at two-point conversion decisions too. Quinn went for it up 19 (trying to make it a 21 point lead in the first half) while Dallas missed when down 9 (they missed, keeping it a two possession game) late.

It’s been like 25 years, and they still don’t understand.

“I like our football team. They left it all out there on the football field. They lost to a good football team. But we’re a good football team too. Brotherhood.” (I assume Quinn said those things after the game.)

Reactions: FeralFelidae
For what it’s worth, both head coaches are terrible at two-point conversion decisions too. Quinn went for it up 19 (trying to make it a 21 point lead in the first half) while Dallas missed when down 9 (they missed, keeping it a two possession game) late.

It’s been like 25 years, and they still don’t understand.

“I like our football team. They left it all out there on the football field. They lost to a good football team. But we’re a good football team too. Brotherhood.” (I assume Quinn said those things after the game.)

They must have the same chart as Brian Kelly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT