ADVERTISEMENT

When does basketball start? I'm pumped

EvanstonCat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Don't recall when the hoops team had a better chance to defeat Duke than the football team, but this year may be it.

GO CATS

Reactions: NJCat
We beat the Dukies in football two straight seasons so we were due for a clunker, but the argument can definitely be made that NU is a basketball school! Particularly, if our offensive line continues to be revolving doors and our cornerbacks keep tripping when guarding receivers one on one.

Don't recall when the hoops team had a better chance to defeat Duke than the football team, but this year may be it.

GO CATS

I knew you'd come over hear to slam the football team in a backhanded compliment to the basketball team. Thank you for not disappointing!

I knew you'd come over hear to slam the football team in a backhanded compliment to the basketball team. Thank you for not disappointing!

First of all, there is nothing backhanded about the compliment and only a fool who doesn't understand what a backhanded compliment is would think it is. Beating Duke in basketball is a real accomplishment. A measure of greatness. Unlike in football.

Put a sock in it. You're sanctimonious bull is as disgusting as the OL performance since Cushing has been a coach. It all makes me puke.

First of all, there is nothing backhanded about the compliment and only a fool who doesn't understand what a backhanded compliment is would think it is. Beating Duke in basketball is a real accomplishment. A measure of greatness. Unlike in football.

Put a sock in it. You're sanctimonious bull is as disgusting as the OL performance since Cushing has been a coach. It all makes me puke.

Lol. Given your reaction, I know I am right on target! How's the tennis ball machine?

Lol. Given your reaction, I know I am right on target! How's the tennis ball machine?

How exactly are you right on target? What, you're purposely trolling me? Are you trying to get a rise out of me? Are you trying to make me puke? Great, I can confirm that you're succeeding. Congratulations for being a d-head.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT