ADVERTISEMENT

When people say Trevor doesn't have an arm, what do they mean?

FeralFelidae

Sep 1, 2003
What exactly is the throw that Lynch can supposedly make that Trevor can't? I'm just curious. When I watch Trevor, he makes a bunch of throws that I think are impressive. I'm not an expert judge of QB talent, though, so I'm just wondering what I'm missing.

It's just silly.

Trevor can make all the throws, including tough throws off his back foot.

He just doesn't have the gun that Marino, Elway, Favre and a few others have had - who are a rarity (and even more rare in having that along with the mental capacity to play QB in the NFL).

He lost his arm in a bear mauling. Miraculous he's in tge NFL

He's super smart, confident and accurate. Would love to know how many audibles he called at the LOS vs. the Cowboys.

Looking forward to seeing how he and the Broncos progress over the course of the season.

GOUNUII

I thought his best throw of the day was the pass he hit Sanders (I think) on at the pylon. About a 40 yard dart in a minuscule window between the safety and corner. Went for an incompletion as the WR was forced out, but it was an absolutely perfect pass. Unreal how good he looks right now

Reactions: ricko654321
I thought his best throw of the day was the pass he hit Sanders (I think) on at the pylon. About a 40 yard dart in a minuscule window between the safety and corner. Went for an incompletion as the WR was forced out, but it was an absolutely perfect pass. Unreal how good he looks right now
my favorite was the one he dropped just over the coverage to Sanders in the end zone. thrown with strength and touch.

Reactions: rmndcat
What exactly is the throw that Lynch can supposedly make that Trevor can't? I'm just curious. When I watch Trevor, he makes a bunch of throws that I think are impressive. I'm not an expert judge of QB talent, though, so I'm just wondering what I'm missing.
Lynch is having a hard time making those throws from the bench.

He's super smart, confident and accurate. Would love to know how many audibles he called at the LOS vs. the Cowboys.

Looking forward to seeing how he and the Broncos progress over the course of the season.

GOUNUII
Agree. It has been a ton of fun watching him. Trevor might not have elite arm strength, but he has no worse than average arm strength. And he is generally quite accurate. Not to mention smart and poised. I have also wondered about the audibles, as it sure looks like he is calling a lot of them. His biggest problems this year have been taking the occasional bad sack and failing to see an open DT or Sanders downfield from time to time--although I do wish DT and Sanders would not engage in on-field hissy fits when it happens.

As much as a lot of the Broncos fans on the boards drive me crazy, I'll have to admit that I really like how they support their team during games. The atmosphere in the stadium seems electric every game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT