ADVERTISEMENT

Where does Falzon fit in this lineup?

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
Falzon,if healthy,is our second best shooter,v besides Taylor. Yet, Turner looks to me, better on defense than Falzon. So where do you see Falzon in our lineup? Minutes will be hard to come by.

Falzon,if healthy,is our second best shooter,v besides Taylor. Yet, Turner looks to me, better on defense than Falzon. So where do you see Falzon in our lineup? Minutes will be hard to come by.
Law is a much better shooter than Falzon.

Falzon is a stretch forward while Taylor is a guard. Aaron would be part of the Kopp/Nance rotation.

Law is a much better shooter than Falzon.

Falzon is a stretch forward while Taylor is a guard. Aaron would be part of the Kopp/Nance rotation.
Yah,but Kopp is much,much better,off the dribble and on defense. Nance is head and shoulders better than Falzon on defense. Got to think that Greer and Falzon get garbage time minutes.

Falzon fits in a role where if he's on he'll get some min. If he's not hitting not enough of a rebounder or defender to get min. Even when he hits is a liability at defense so if Kopp or Nance are hitting as well will take some min from him.

Injuries hampered a guy I thought had a lot of promise though not as much as some on the board thought.

Yah,but Kopp is much,much better,off the dribble and on defense. Nance is head and shoulders better than Falzon on defense. Got to think that Greer and Falzon get garbage time minutes.
falzon and rap were only good for their 4 stars. He has no game inside the perimeter. Good 11th man if someone gets hurt though.

Back to the question, I see Falcon as the clear starter at the 4, primarily because he is far more physical than either freshman. I don't see him as a defensive liability against a physical front line and his shot is on par with the frosh. Minutes will depend on the opponent, along with frosh progress.

There's a big "never mind" coming if he isn't fully healthy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT