ADVERTISEMENT

Which NU QBs (since '95) would you choose to compete for a BT and National Title

Quadruple-threat. Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, and poop and fly at the same time. Sheesh. Persa was amazing.

Reactions: ricko654321
My only issue with Kafka as the "best" QB for a title game is that his last game for NU was a loss vs. Auburn in the 2010 Outback Bowl, in a way that Persa wouldn't have lost.

Kafka's stat line was crazy: 47-78, 532 yards, 5 TD, 5 INT.

Persa is my first choice as QB for a title game.

Which is why I have Kafka tied for 3rd.

But to be fair to Mike (just like for CJ), they both knew they had to air it out (which leads to an increase chance of INTs) in order to give the team a chance of winning.

On an aside, seems like Reid really entrusted Mike in developing the Chiefs' prized QB; even before Kafka got the title of QB coach, he pretty much was entrusted w/ the duties of developing Mahomes.

I disagree on Persa. I think his injury was not a fluke--he pushed himself beyond what his body could withstand. At some point it was going to give out.
Well, I maintain that his injury was because he was forced to carry 21 other players on his back

Also, I nominate Colter. Mostly to razz ECat. But he was a winner. Nominate him, but not vote for him. Persa - for the hypothetical "win the B1G and NC", it's Persa and not even close

Well, I maintain that his injury was because he was forced to carry 21 other players on his back

Also, I nominate Colter. Mostly to razz ECat. But he was a winner. Nominate him, but not vote for him. Persa - for the hypothetical "win the B1G and NC", it's Persa and not even close

I just vomited.

Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT