ADVERTISEMENT

Whither Rolling Rock?

Well cataloged

Sep 15, 2005
In what was clearly an omen, Mrs. Cataloged and I searched the west parking lot up and down for the Rolling Rock tent and No Chores and could find neither on Saturday evening. We had to settle on Mustard’s Last Stand. Can anyone tell me where the tent might have been? Living on the east coast, we find it easier to get to games here and haven’t been to Evanston since ‘14, so perhaps it moved in more recent years. Thanks.

In what was clearly an omen, Mrs. Cataloged and I searched the west parking lot up and down for the Rolling Rock tent and No Chores and could find neither on Saturday evening. We had to settle on Mustard’s Last Stand. Can anyone tell me where the tent might have been? Living on the east coast, we find it easier to get to games here and haven’t been to Evanston since ‘14, so perhaps it moved in more recent years. Thanks.

They are pretty easy to find. No Chores, willycat, ubercat all tailgate almost next to each other, and a bunch of board people can be found at those three tailgates. They are in the west lot, on the far west side of the west lot against the fence or whatever they have there now, roughly parallel to the north end of the football field.Alternatively, shut your eyes, listen for The Waterboy, and then home in on the signal.

They are pretty easy to find. No Chores, willycat, ubercat all tailgate almost next to each other, and a bunch of board people can be found at those three tailgates. They are in the west lot, on the far west side of the west lot against the fence or whatever they have there now, roughly parallel to the north end of the football field.Alternatively, shut your eyes, listen for The Waterboy, and then home in on the signal.

Didn’t see No Chores or Willy last week and I was looking. Waterboy needs to bring those meatballs.

I was right next door at the adjacent location because Pat Casey was not present with the Rolling Rock tent. Didn't know until Friday, but figured you would find us anyway. Sorry to miss you.
I did stop at Uber's location on the way in, but nobody was there but Uber. willycat decided not to come in. and others had not arrived yet.

I was right next door at the adjacent location because Pat Casey was not present with the Rolling Rock tent. Didn't know until Friday, but figured you would find us anyway. Sorry to miss you.
I did stop at Uber's location on the way in, but nobody was there but Uber. willycat decided not to come in. and others had not arrived yet.

What did you do with the cold beverages you were saving for him?

Thanks, No Chores. Sorry I missed you and the rest of the board regulars. Any chance that you’ll be at the Rutgers game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT