ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you want as our opponent in Indianapolis?

Alaskawildkat

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2005
A Michigan - Northwestern rematch or getting a chance to beat OSU for a trip to the Rose Bowl, something we didn't even get to do the last time we went?

Haven't done the math, but is there a dark horse entry still eligible?

It can only be Mich or OSU. Likely will be decided by their game unless one trips up against their opponent next week which seems unlikely. OSU has looked more vulnerable and I think it’d be sweeter to beat them.

Reactions: RockfishCat
We match up better vs OSU.

GOUNUII

No doubt. I’d feel outright confident of a victory if we played the current version of OSU but I want to beat Harbaugh and Michigan more than anything.

Ohio State is playing considerably worse than Michigan at the moment and looks like they're going through the motions. Ohio State's only real strength right now is their passing game. Their rushing game has little push, poor run blocking, and their defense has regressed compared to the last couple of years; they're allowing big/explosive plays down the field to a level they haven't in previous years under Meyer.

Michigan's playing well in all phases at the moment.

So yeah, Ohio State is probably the pick.

But if it is Michigan, this time we have a running game unlike last time, so I like our chances either way.

UM is a better team now than the one we faced earlier this season. OSU hasn't seemed totally on all season. If OSU beats UM, to me it will be an upset and I think we line up better against OSU. Plus I hate them more.

Last edited:
A Michigan - Northwestern rematch or getting a chance to beat OSU for a trip to the Rose Bowl, something we didn't even get to do the last time we went?

Why is this a question? Why wouldn't we want a chance to pay back the Bucks for their years of murder and rape?

you had your chance and blew it. you wont have that chance again.

I wanna play Ohio State too, but c'mon man, you're already giving up before the game is played? Years of drubbings by Ohio State hasn't made us into pussies who give up before the game is played. Sheesh, you people disgust me.

No matter, I hope you're right and we don't need a chance to play Michigan. I want to play Ohio State.

Reactions: NUThump
I wanna play Ohio State too, but c'mon man, you're already giving up before the game is played? Years of drubbings by Ohio State hasn't made us into pussies who give up before the game is played. Sheesh, you people disgust me.

No matter, I hope you're right and we don't need a chance to play Michigan. I want to play Ohio State.
He is a Michigan fan. Can’t you tell by his handle?

Ohio State! Their qb is not that accurate,and their defense not as good as Michigan.

Rutgers. I want another crack.You know, to prove our mediocre game against them was just a fluke.

Reactions: kreggk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT