ADVERTISEMENT

Who else is enjoying the Clemson / Notre Dame game?

Pete Purple

Mar 6, 2012
Not very mature of me but I really enjoy seeing them play poorly. Credit to Clemson though-they look great.

Of course no badly ND plays, they'll still end up ranked higher than they should.

I only care to the extent they're on Stanford's schedule and impact our own perceived S.O.S. by then extension. Otherwise, they're irrelevant.

....Unless, they're playing USC, then they need to curb-stomp the Trojans.

I like watching them lose but less so since Kelly came on. He is less of a jerk than some of his predecessors.

I like watching them lose but less so since Kelly came on. He is less of a jerk than some of his predecessors.
I feel that way about the Yankees. Used to hate them, but Joe Torre was a good guy and, well, Girardi is one of us, so...

When ND scored a TD to make it 21-9, why did they go for 2? It failed, and it put them in a position where they were two TDs behind. Now, they need to convert a 2 point conversion if they score a TD.

When ND scored a TD to make it 21-9, why did they go for 2? It failed, and it put them in a position where they were two TDs behind. Now, they need to convert a 2 point conversion if they score a TD.
If you were enjoying it before, you must have loved that fumble.

So, ND scores at the end but fails the 2 point conversion. Game over. So why didn't they just kick the extra point earlier in the quarter? Kelly basically blew the game to us last year by going for two unnecessarily, and looks like he just did it again.

I loved watching that. I won't love seeing that team from the armpit they call South Bend ranked ahead of us, along with a bunch of one loss SEC teams, while we are undefeated with the best defense in the nation. WTFIT?

These polls are so rigged. When SEC teams all beat each other, it's "depth of conference" and they all stay highly ranked. When Purdue and Indiana take OSU and MSU deep into the 4th quarter, the BT is crap, and we all get ranked lower than SEC teams with more losses.

And ND, as usual, was overrated. They only thing funner than the first ND loss of the year is the second.

So, ND scores at the end but fails the 2 point conversion. Game over. So why didn't they just kick the extra point earlier in the quarter? Kelly basically blew the game to us last year by going for two unnecessarily, and looks like he just did it again.

Really dumb on Kelly's part.

Kelly has cost the Domers a few games w/ his missteps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT