ADVERTISEMENT

Wilimovski

Swimming. 2020. Tokyo.
Fascinating Fayjick, the 2020 Olympics are in 2020. hdhntr needs a 2020 calendar! Jordan Wilimovski has a good chance to medal - he's one of the best open-water swimmers in the world.
Hope all is well with you guys. Will you be attending most of the home games? Look forward to seeing you in the Fall.

Fascinating Fayjick, the 2020 Olympics are in 2020. hdhntr needs a 2020 calendar! Jordan Wilimovski has a good chance to medal - he's one of the best open-water swimmers in the world.
Hope all is well with you guys. Will you be attending most of the home games? Look forward to seeing you in the Fall.

We will be at all the games except Iowa and UNLV. FredaCat and I will be tailgating with Uber at the South Golf lot this year. Hope you can drag yourself away from the west lot on occasion.

We will be at all the games except Iowa and UNLV. FredaCat and I will be tailgating with Uber at the South Golf lot this year. Hope you can drag yourself away from the west lot on occasion.
Great! As we get closer to game time, I'll ask for directions on how to find you. Of course, you, Freda and Uber are always welcome at our west lot location. Haven't spent enough time with you guys in recent years. Any idea about where Turk, willycat, Glades, docrugby and others are likely to turn up? Has anybody ever heard from Midvale?

Great! As we get closer to game time, I'll ask for directions on how to find you. Of course, you, Freda and Uber are always welcome at our west lot location. Haven't spent enough time with you guys in recent years. Any idea about where Turk, willycat, Glades, docrugby and others are likely to turn up? Has anybody ever heard from Midvale?

We’ve offered our UNLV tix to Midvale and he’s hoping to make it to the game. Turk moved to Florida. Hope Docrugby will be able to join us on occasion. Not sure of Willy or Glades.

You are welcome anytime.

We’ve offered our UNLV tix to Midvale and he’s hoping to make it to the game. Turk moved to Florida. Hope Docrugby will be able to join us on occasion. Not sure of Willy or Glades.

You are welcome anytime.
Thanks Fayjick! I'll be at a number of games I'm sure and I have uber's cell phone number, so I can track you down.

Reactions: Fiadhaich
Open water swimming is truly an absurd and wonderful sport.

A 10k, not-quite 2 hour race where the gold and silver medalist *tied* , and the bronze and 4th place finisher *tied* 2.2 seconds later, and 10th place was only five seconds (.07%) behind first place. (Wilimovsky was in fifth, 3.4 seconds behind, so, .05% out of first. Not even close!)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT