ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin QB Graham Mertz tests positive for Covid 19

Bad news: Mertz' test was confirmed
Good news: He says he feels fine at this point
Horrible for him! That is my problem with this whole virus thing! Now,everyone with the flu,is gonna be spooked! I get the frigging flu every few years and feel like death warmed over. Just like most others. Now,we have to have added stress that it is Covid-19! Dang!

Horrible for him! That is my problem with this whole virus thing! Now,everyone with the flu,is gonna be spooked! I get the frigging flu every few years and feel like death warmed over. Just like most others. Now,we have to have added stress that it is Covid-19! Dang!
Get your flu shot! Today!

Ouch, this just in from the Milwaukee Sentinel - now looking more and more likely there will be no Nebraska v Wisconsin game this week:

"UW coach Paul Chryst declined to comment on any test results on Monday but said he believed the Nebraska game would be played.

“I feel confident in everything that is happening right now,” he said at the time. “We’re going with that. I feel confident going forward this week.”

Officials from both schools remained confident through Tuesday morning but additional positive cases changed the outlook. "

Reactions: SpiroCAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT