ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin tickets

stpaulcat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
St. Paul
Suddenly got the bug to drive to Madison for the game Saturday--as I have the feeling it will be a good one, for NU.

Those who know about buying sports tickets, at this point, what would be the best source for decent to good tickets for this game?

Suddenly got the bug to drive to Madison for the game Saturday--as I have the feeling it will be a good one, for NU.

Those who know about buying sports tickets, at this point, what would be the best source for decent to good tickets for this game?

I prefer the GameTime app. Looks to be a decent number of seats available. Prices are usually less than StubHub and the listed amounts include all fees.

Reactions: drewjin

Take your pick of the following, make sure to ensure fees are shown if there are any. Looks like cheap tickets are definitely available.

SeatGeek
TickPick
Gametime
StubHub

Were you able to secure a ticket? I may have an extra. One caveat, you can’t act like a schmuck as you would be sitting amongst player and coach’s family members.

Were you able to secure a ticket? I may have an extra. One caveat, you can’t act like a schmuck as you would be sitting amongst player and coach’s family members.
I still haven't decided to go, and would need two tickets, but anyway, thanks for the words to live by.

This company I work with told me like a month ago that they have tix and I expressed interest. And waited. Finally got them today

Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT