ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin vs #13 LSU

LSU lost to Badgers at Lambeau Field 3-4 years ago. I expect LSU Tigers to care about this game.

Lost a lot of respect for Fickell this season - how he carried himself publicly after games was almost comedic; seemed like he was almost disgusted to be coaching his players.

Lost a lot of respect for Fickell this season - how he carried himself publicly after games was almost comedic; seemed like he was almost disgusted to be coaching his players.
It wasn’t just the NU game! He comes off as a baby that blames everyone but himself when they suck. With the head coaches in this game it’s like rooting for Cancer versus Polio.

Heading into today, B1G has the best bowl record so far at 4-2. The two losers bringing down the conference are dOSU and Ped State.

Wiscy made a nice strong advance until the very end then fell apart.

But I think the real failure was that hurry up on the one that ended with a sack and a field goal for them. That should have been a 1 yard td run and would have changed the game a bit.

And the Wiscy coach, after the fumble near the sideline on second down have used a time out.

Wiscy made a nice strong advance until the very end then fell apart.

But I think the real failure was that hurry up on the one that ended with a sack and a field goal for them. That should have been a 1 yard td run and would have changed the game a bit.
That was the difference. way too rushed especially if it was not just a run up the middle. Calling a hurry up roll out pass play or bootleg at the 1 yard line, not good. Jury definitely out on Fickell.

Reactions: EagerFan
Fickell should’ve brought Bryant with him from Cincinnati instead of getting Mordecai, maybe he would’ve won the game.

Fickell should’ve brought Bryant with him from Cincinnati instead of getting Mordecai, maybe he would’ve won the game.
This was my thought earlier in the year. Fickell wanted someone flashier than Bryant but the fact is that Bryant would have been a prototypical Wisconsin quarterback and probably would have won them a few more games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT