ADVERTISEMENT

Wisky 23 Illini 21 5 mins to go

jensberg

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2006
Illinois looking really good against Wisconsin. Another tough game for us to win

Illinois intercepted and has the ball at midfield with the ball with 2:30 left needing a field goal to win.

Illinois looking really good against Wisconsin. Another tough game for us to win

Think the Badgers might have been looking ahead to Ohio State next week?

Illinois’ ball, trailing by two with less than two minutes left.

The only positive is that they keep Lovie.
I'm reminded of people saying the same thing about Zook, even though Zook beat Fitz a good share of the time.

Illinois is showing signs of improvement this season, so it's a "good thing" that they'll keep Lovie. Maybe it's a "good thing" when Illinois beats NU this season.

Lovie's got some playmakers on both sides of the ball, something NU is sorely lacking, and Peters is a showing himself as a veteran quarterback, making good decisions and some really nice throws. His transfers (I think he starts six) have really paid off.

If Illinois plays like this they will blow us off the field. All of those transfers I think they have 7 that played makes a huge impact. Maybe that's something we should look more seriously into.

Lovie's got some playmakers on both sides of the ball, something NU is sorely lacking, and Peters is a showing himself as a veteran quarterback, making good decisions and some really nice throws. His transfers (I think he starts six) have really paid off.
You seriously can’t think they have a good or even decent team? Don’t let NU’s ineptitude impair your analysis. They are not good.

So what? That wasn’t the point I was making. Whether we are worse or not doesn’t make them good.

So what? That wasn’t the point I was making. Whether we are worse or not doesn’t make them good.
Yet you've said numerous times on here we will beat them. Still think that? I hope you're very right, but were awful. And they are not that bad.

Erik

Nope. Lovie figured out a way to beat Wisconsin as a 31 point dog. The real positive here is that we don't have to fear the return of mikewebb to tell us how terrible Illinois is.
Purplepiledriver is him reincarnate.

Thanks

Erik

He did not look good when he was hoisted on the shoulders. Great hair, but looks like he got the wind knocked out of him.

In other news, technically, Wisconsin still hasn’t trailed during a game this season.

Apparently he passed out from being smothered

Reactions: TheC and NUCat320
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT