ADVERTISEMENT

Wrassler named 13th best poster on wildcatreport

Wrestlerone, any credible list would have you as #1 poster because you are the #1 fan and the Voice of not only NU Football but also NU Basketball. That's quite a feat since you started out as an accomplished student athlete at NU and excelled as an author BUT still found time to sacrifice for our sports teams and bleed purple. If other NU grads and its student/athletes gave back how you do, then we would have already been National Champs in Football!

As an aside, what is your latest book or are you taking another research sabbatical? Your first two books were a great read.

Wrestlerone, any credible list would have you as #1 poster because you are the #1 fan and the Voice of not only NU Football but also NU Basketball. That's quite a feat since you started out as an accomplished student athlete at NU and excelled as an author BUT still found time to sacrifice for our sports teams and bleed purple. If other NU grads and its student/athletes gave back how you do, then we would have already been National Champs in Football!

As an aside, what is your latest book or are you taking another research sabbatical? Your first two books were a great read.

Isn't he the guy who made a difference by calling for a change on the defensive line?

Seem to recall something like that.

Isn't he the guy who made a difference by calling for a change on the defensive line?

Seem to recall something like that.

There were several times early in my college football career when I was road kill under a pile of giant offensive linemen, and I wished “calling for a change in the defensive line” might matter a damn... It did not.

OMG! Can we get some " I know wrassler too" tee shirts?

There were several times early in my college football career when I was road kill under a pile of giant offensive linemen, and I wished “calling for a change in the defensive line” might matter a damn... It did not.

With all due respect, that's because although you had some well-earned prominence and street cred, you weren't the Wrassler. None of us are.

I can top that MrCat! I saw more ceilings than Michaelangelo my first year wrestling at Northwestern! My first match in college was against NCAA Champion,Jim Gibbons, who is now the announcer for Big Ten Wrestling. He beat me 15-0! Top that one? I was on my back and neck for the entire seven minute match!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT