ADVERTISEMENT

Wrassler or the Big Ten Network? Who do you trust for NU football šŸˆ?

Titanium999

Jan 16, 2014
The Big Ten Network is all about selling subscriptions! They are saying Penn State is way better than our beloved wildcats! Wrassler states just the opposite!

Wrassler guarantees a win šŸ„‡ over Penn State or else he will do a month self imposed King Louey Lockdown! What say you my wildcat brethren?

The Big Ten Network is all about selling subscriptions! They are saying Penn State is way better than our beloved wildcats! Wrassler states just the opposite!

Wrassler guarantees a win šŸ„‡ over Penn State or else he will do a month self imposed King Louey Lockdown! What say you my wildcat brethren?
In wrestling??? I will go PSU.
In Football this year?? PSU at home.
In Field hockey? NU all day!!

Go Cats!

Reactions: drewjin

How about if we lose to Penn State you have to get off the comfy couch and go to a game in person this year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT