ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling vs MD

NorthNJCatsfan

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2015
Nice way t9 end B1G season. Good to see Rivera is back. I didn’t get to watch the match. What happened to Davison??

Nice way t9 end B1G season. Good to see Rivera is back. I didn’t get to watch the match. What happened to Davison??
Rivera looked great! Lucas got sloppy and got stuck by a dangerous kid. The Maryland guy had just pinned a really good kid a week or two ago. The Maryland kid is going to qualify for the NCAA tournament and can beat almost anyone. He only lost by a point to the NCAA finalist earlier in the season. If we can get Tyler Moreland back, we can be definitely a top ten team in the country. We are almost at full strength. Just need to stay healthy. Yayha looked great and so did Oyster and McKenna.

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthNJCatsfan
Rivera looked great! Lucas got sloppy and got stuck by a dangerous kid. The Maryland guy had just pinned a really good kid a week or two ago. The Maryland kid is going to qualify for the NCAA tournament and can beat almost anyone. He only lost by a point to the NCAA finalist earlier in the season. If we can get Tyler Moreland back, we can be definitely a top ten team in the country. We are almost at full strength. Just need to stay healthy. Yayha looked great and so did Oyster and McKenna.
We have a great backup at 174 lbs named Troy Fisher. I really like Tyler Moreland. I'm not too sure he will be ready to go by Big Tens in three weeks. If not,I would like to see Fisher.

Guys looked good today. So stupid a D1 program forfeits 2 weights in what should be a marquee dual for them.

I realize his opponent was ranked, but Deakin struggled and has had much easier bouts with better wrestlers. Hope he’s not injured.

I realize his opponent was ranked, but Deakin struggled and has had much easier bouts with better wrestlers. Hope he’s not injured.

Mid terms last week, and a very short practice week. Plus the whole dual was a bit of a dead event. I'm sure he's ok.

They need to put in some serious marketing and promotion work or they will get cancelled.

Mid terms last week, and a very short practice week. Plus the whole dual was a bit of a dead event. I'm sure he's ok.

They need to put in some serious marketing and promotion work or they will get cancelled.
I hope Moreland is healthy! We need him at Big Tens and Nationals! Time to rest up!

ADVERTISEMENT