ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling wins vs Virginia yesterday!

Team looks very tough! Congratulations 🎊
Very good indeed. Somehow, I was able to watch the whole thing live on my computer. I clicked on the website which asked for my t.v. provider (Spectrum) clicked on that, and watched the bouts live like watching them on t.v. Really liked the freshman at 141, who was tied at 6-6 and lost on the riding time point.

Thanks for giving the Wrestling team some props. Possibly the most successful NU mens team over the last 50 years in terms of wins, ranking, and National Champions thanks in large part to the foundation laid by Ken Kraft and carried on by solid coaching since then.

Very good indeed. Somehow, I was able to watch the whole thing live on my computer. I clicked on the website which asked for my t.v. provider (Spectrum) clicked on that, and watched the bouts live like watching them on t.v. Really liked the freshman at 141, who was tied at 6-6 and lost on the riding time point.
Our starter at 141 is Frankie Tel Ashir who is ranked 5th in the country! Really tough!

Thanks for giving the Wrestling team some props. Possibly the most successful NU mens team over the last 50 years in terms of wins, ranking, and National Champions thanks in large part to the foundation laid by Ken Kraft and carried on by solid coaching since then.
Tim cweseski has been coaching at NU for forty whopping years! Great guy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT