ADVERTISEMENT

wtf?

1830sherman

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Email this a.m. from the NAA. Apparently the falcon cannot hear the falconer.

After Northwestern’s big win over Nebraska this past weekend, we’re even more excited for the Wildcats’ scheduled matchup against the Cornhuskers in the Aer Lingus College Football Classic in Dublin on August 27, 2022.

After Northwestern’s big win over Nebraska this past weekend, we’re even more excited for the Wildcats’ scheduled matchup against the Cornhuskers in the Aer Lingus College Football Classic in Dublin on August 27, 2022.
They probably saw the score reported as:

NU 56
NW 7

and figured the real NU had won.

Big Oops…just got a 2nd email retracting the 1st. Original email from the NAA must have been sent by a devious leprechaun. Or maybe we actually did have a big win against Nebraska somewhere in the multiverse where there wasn’t a bye week for NU last weekend.

Reactions: rmndcat
Big Oops…just got a 2nd email retracting the 1st. Original email from the NAA must have been sent by a devious leprechaun. Or maybe we actually did have a big win against Nebraska somewhere in the multiverse where there wasn’t a bye week for NU last weekend.
If you don't like reality, you just ignore it and say the opposite is true. That is the American Way these days.

Someone is going to be looking for a job on that one. And, were it me, I know right where I'd be looking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT