ADVERTISEMENT

You heard it here first…

You would have preferred Sullivan to start today if Bryant was healthy?
No doubt. I have been on record that Sullivan should have been the starter all along. FItz should have started him over Hilinski last year. These 1 year transfers who are statues have killed the program and severely stunted the development of our young QBs. These kids have to play to get better.

No doubt. I have been on record that Sullivan should have been the starter all along. FItz should have started him over Hilinski last year. These 1 year transfers who are statues have killed the program and severely stunted the development of our young QBs. These kids have to play to get better.
Makes me wonder if there were issues in our QB room...

Gave us what? You said if Bryant plays. He is not playing.
OK dude, whatever you say. We went heavy on Cats +14. I gave you the game an hour before kickoff . I told you Maryland was rip to get beat. The call was even better w/o Bryant playing. Listen and learn.

Sully had a nice game, but I guess you missed the Minnesota game. He is not better than Bryant. If Bryant comes back healthy, he should easily get his job back.

Reactions: ricko654321
Someone find that post, or series of posts. I can’t remember that last time corbi was remotely close to correct so I wanna give props if this is not revisionist history unsupported in fact.

At this point, Bryant is, if healthy, would still seem to be the better choice. But he is not available

Hillinski played very well against Nebraska and Duke, but then he just seemed to lose his confidence and then got hurt. He wasn't a one year transfer. He's back with the team this year Sullivan replaced him midseason but got injured so his development was hindered. I'm very curious to see what he can do this week against a very good Iowa defense.

Reactions: hdhntr1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT