ADVERTISEMENT

You sons of bitches

And, we graduate 98% of our football team from a top 10 school. So there's that small detail for all the other B1G schools.

Yeah, but you can sell that as well. There is life after sports.

Oh yeah, and a facility with a beach on Lake Michigan.

Those days are done, outside of the SEC and OSU

Reactions: txpete and rmndcat
More than likely, Northwestern is going to play OSU for a playoff spot.

That is crazy and awesome.

But the Illini and Goofs are sneaky and getting better

The BIGGEST negative that is common between the Ill-Whine-I & the Golden Rodents is that both football programs have the 2 worst plaid-jacket-wearing, used-car-salesman football coaches in the B1G, if not in all of Division 1A. Ill-Annoy's "W" against a porous & unmotivated Nebby BugEater D will save Lovie's butt from the ranks of the unemployed for yet another season. But then again... maybe that's a good thing. The Ill-Whine-I will continue to be the 'Cats and the Hawkeye's perennial bitch as long as the Ill-Annoy AD gets blinded by Lovie's salesmanship schtick. Good for the both of us.

Incidentally, congrats on your team's sweet roadie beatdown of Franklin's Tinmen from Happy Valley. Perhaps when/if they ever meet that 14 year old girl from Kansas, then the Nit-Wit Lionesses can begin their quest to request a heart from the Wizard when they arrive in Emerald City.

Last edited:
The BIGGEST negative that is common between the Ill-Whine-I & the Golden Rodents is that both football programs have the 2 worst plaid-jacket-wearing, used-car-salesman football coaches in the B1G, if not in all of Division 1A. Ill-Annoy's "W" against a porous & unmotivated Nebby BugEater D will save Lovie's butt from the ranks of the unemployed for yet another season. But then again... maybe that's a good thing. The Ill-Whine-I will continue to be the 'Cats and the Hawkeye's perennial bitch as long as the Ill-Annoy AD gets blinded by Lovie's salesmanship schtick. Good for the both of us.

Incidentally, congrats on your team's sweet roadie beatdown of Franklin's Tinmen from Happy Valley. Perhaps when/if they ever meet that 14 year old girl from Kansas, then the Nit-Wits can begin their quest to ask for a heart from the Wizard in the Emerald City.

You know, KF hates Fleck and Franklin but likes Fitz. It's a respect thing.

Maybe he needs to start hating Pat.

Incidentally, congrats on your team's sweet roadie beatdown of Franklin's Tinmen from Happy Valley. Perhaps when/if they ever meet that 14 year old girl from Kansas, then the Nit-Wits can begin their quest to ask for a heart from the Wizard in the Emerald City.
Lovie doesn't bother me much. I'd put him ahead of (less annoying than) Hairball, flim flam Fleck, Frosty the Snowman and Franklin

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT