ADVERTISEMENT

Young team, new team ?

Deeringfish

Gold Member
Jun 23, 2008
So the only BB I really follow is the Cats and really only seriously for the last few years. I'm curious what the upside for this team is given that they are playing some true freshman and two transfers who have to learn the system and get into the flow of things. Seems to me there could be some significant improvements in chemistry and experience over the first few weeks of the season. They looked good last night but will it translate into the B1G?

So the only BB I really follow is the Cats and really only seriously for the last few years. I'm curious what the upside for this team is given that they are playing some true freshman and two transfers who have to learn the system and get into the flow of things. Seems to me there could be some significant improvements in chemistry and experience over the first few weeks of the season. They looked good last night but will it translate into the B1G?
There were times they didn't look good too. But they got pushed a little bit, tested a little bit and had to respond. They did. I think it was good preparation.

We're anxious to know, but it's impossible to tell where this team will go. They definitely need all the pre-conference season and probably more to solidify. They can be exciting when they start to hit as they did in the second half. Good they were under pressure the first half because that's where they'll be playing in the conference and that's they way to grow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT