ADVERTISEMENT

Yuck - Duke/NU prediction thread

I predict a bad game between two bad teams.

NU 17
Duke 16
I was going to predict the same score, but that is letting my heart make the prediction instead of my head. Another ugly loss: Duke 24, Cats 13.

I can't believe I am predicting NU, either, but Duke is as bad as we are. So with a veritable toss up, I'll take the home team.

I predict a bad game between two bad teams.

NU 17
Duke 16

My life is at a point where I probably get a few free hours a week to do whatever I want to do without work, family, etc. The fact that I spend those precious few hours watching badness in the form of NU-Duke football says a lot about where my life is right now.

Ok here's my prediction. We blow these poseurs out:

31-6.

17 points directly the result of defense. Maybe a TD, a return to their 6 and an easy 4-play drive from there ;),plus FG from another turnover where the offense doesn't even have to advance the ball to score.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaCat
This is a tough one; two teams with one FCS win between them, and vs. a bad FCS team at that. If we don't get out of this mental funk of ours, I think Duke could win big. But we've surprised after losing streaks in the past, and I believe we do this time as well. Us 24- Duke 14

I have no idea what to predict. This team could put up 3 points, or else they could put up 30 points. I just hate this offense though, for the past 3 years.

This is a tough one; two teams with one FCS win between them, and vs. a bad FCS team at that. If we don't get out of this mental funk of ours, I think Duke could win big. But we've surprised after losing streaks in the past, and I believe we do this time as well. Us 24- Duke 14

Missed extra point away from naming the score, but I will certainly take any win at this point. Go Cats!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT