ADVERTISEMENT

Zoom Watch Party: Duke (Sept 18, 2021 3:00 PM CT)

AstroCat

Sep 17, 2002
Join us on Zoom and interact with other Northwestern fans as the 'Cats take on Duke. The Watch Party starts at 3:00 PM Central Time on Saturday and lasts until the game ends.

To participate, click on the "Join Zoom Meeting" link and follow the instructions. Feel free to join for a few minutes or for the entire event or to come and go as you please.

When you join the meeting, Zoom may require you to provide an email address and a name. I think you can provide any name you want for the meeting, such as your message board handle.

You watch the game on your own TV or device, and then use Zoom to communicate with others during the event. Depending on how you are watching the game (CATV, Dish, streaming, etc.), what you see on your TV could be a little ahead or behind what others are seeing. For example, last year my Uverse digital cable was about 30 seconds behind some people, and about 30 seconds ahead of others. It makes for an interesting dynamic during the game. You can often tell from the reactions of other fans if you are about to see something really good or really bad from a Wildcat perspective.

- Astro

==========================================================

Topic: Zoom Watch Party: Duke (Sept 18, 2021 3:00 PM CT)
Time: Sep 18, 2021 03:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 824 4560 9613
Passcode: 232042

==========================================================

Notes:
I will serving as host this week. So far, I have not figured out an easy way to actually watch the game, which is in the ACC Network. I may be listening to the radio broadcast instead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT