ADVERTISEMENT

Zoom watch party for this week

AstroCat

Sep 17, 2002
Last week was my first attempt at organizing this. I enjoyed talking with other fans during the game, and it really added some fun to the watching-from-home experience.

This week, the 'Cats host Nebraska on Saturday at 11:00 AM. The watch party works like this: you watch on your own TV and use the Zoom meeting to discuss the action as it happens. Please be aware that some people may be observing the game action several seconds before or after you do, depending on your cable TV provider or streaming service.

If you want to participate send me an email at rlb2357@yahoo.com and I will send you the Zoom link.

- Astro

Reactions: MickeyCat
Last week was my first attempt at organizing this. I enjoyed talking with other fans during the game, and it really added some fun to the watching-from-home experience.

This week, the 'Cats host Nebraska on Saturday at 11:00 AM. The watch party works like this: you watch on your own TV and use the Zoom meeting to discuss the action as it happens. Please be aware that some people may be observing the game action several seconds before or after you do, depending on your cable TV provider or streaming service.

If you want to participate send me an email at rlb2357@yahoo.com and I will send you the Zoom link.

- Astro

Thanks, Astro. Just sent you an email.

Alaska: Yes you will need a new link. Each meeting has it own meeting ID number, and that is built into the link.

Please be aware that some people may be observing the game action several seconds before or after you do, depending on your cable TV provider or streaming service.

- Astro

The odd thing was that even though I was the furthest geographically distant, I consistently had my feed long before anyone else.

(Now you know the secret to my Moose predictions. :). )

Yeah, I remember it was so much fun! Not gonna lie; with the pandemic going on, I started liking Zoom parties. I think all of you would agree that staying connected with loved ones has taken on a new meaning during this time of social distancing, and thank God there exists Zoom. Having virtual hangouts has become a norm because of the pandemic, but hosting virtual meetings for work is very actual as well. On this note, I'd like to ask you for some ideas for virtual events to make our sessions more interactive and fun! Cheers for your help!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT