ADVERTISEMENT

20 years ago today...

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
Mr. and Mrs. Lou V were married at NU's Alice Millar Chapel.

That same year, Northwestern won its first Big Ten football championship in 59 years and appeared in the Rose Bowl for the first time in 47 years. Coincidence? I think not.

That same year, Northwestern won its first Big Ten football championship in 59 years and appeared in the Rose Bowl for the first time in 47 years. Coincidence? I think not.
Congratulations!!!!

Also, Sargent Pepper taught the band to play..............

Umm . . . have you renewed your vows recently? If not, I think I just figured out what happened the past couple of seasons. . . .

Likewise in 1995 my long-dormant Cleveland Indians appeared the world series. Cats in the Rose Bowl, Indians in the World Series, I was sure the world had gone mad

That year, instead of forking over an obscene amount of money to go to the Rose Bowl (over 6k for 4 people), I bought my wife a VERY nice ring, which, to this day, she calls her "rose bowl ring"

Here's hoping that t!he two of you have another 80 years of good health and happiness......God Bless !!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT