ADVERTISEMENT

2nd half thread

OL has not delivered solid pass protection today. We’re used to run blocking not being there, but too much pressure on Ramsey, and he has not overcome it.

OL has not delivered solid pass protection today. We’re used to run blocking not being there, but too much pressure on Ramsey, and he has not overcome it.
We knew that sooner or later if we did not get our offense together we would have a let down. This game fits that bill. Even if we come back and win it (which we could!) I’d still be ranking us lower than 8.

Reactions: drewjin
We've collapsed the ends all day on those running plays. Pace bit and didn't contain the edge.

As pissed as I am with this game, I still am pretty thrilled with this season. I mean... we all knew this wasn’t really a Top 10 team. But can still win the West..

Reactions: zbag51 and bjm989
Well, it ain’t over yet.
Respectfully, is was over before it started. This team saw the rankings this week and thought they could win by just showing up. Confused having a great season for being a great team. Now our expectations come back to reality. Get back to grinding, win and get to the conference championship.

What a comically bad end to the game, intentional grounding with a 10 second runoff.

Baki you got some splainin to do. The only good point it was bad from the begining.

I think it’s fair to say we need a new RG. It’s been a weak spot all year but it’s gotten worse since the backup entered due to injury. If you rewatch the game closely, a lot of the initial OL breakdowns started at RG. I’d like to see Franks or Priebe inserted at that spot.

Reactions: Gladeskat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT