ADVERTISEMENT

An old timer’s dream come true … sort of.

GOUNUII

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2004
Spent the morning at the Norris Aquatics Center. My 8 year old grand daughter is a swimmer in NU’s junior program. Can’t tell you how cool it was to see her compete with the block N on her suit and cap. Finished 2nd in the 10 and under division in both her 50 meter free and breast stroke events. Going up against other junior programs including ones from New Trier and Glenbard.

Probably the closest I will ever come to seeing family competing for my school. But I’ll take it. Made for a great weekend in Evanston with the lacrosse and softball teams winning BIG championships.

Go Cats!

GOUNUII

Spent the morning at the Norris Aquatics Center. My 8 year old grand daughter is a swimmer in NU’s junior program. Can’t tell you how cool it was to see her compete with the block N on her suit and cap. Finished 2nd in the 10 and under division in both her 50 meter free and breast stroke events. Going up against other junior programs including ones from New Trier and Glenbard.

Probably the closest I will ever come to seeing family competing for my school. But I’ll take it. Made for a great weekend in Evanston with the lacrosse and softball teams winning BIG championships.

Go Cats!

GOUNUII
Do not be too disappointed . My daughter chose to dive at NU instead of instate UVA. My son turned down Princeton and Duke to play lacrosse at instate UVA. Guess who made a better $200K decision with their college fund-one is a lawyer the other is in financial services

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT