ADVERTISEMENT

Attendance

Not sure where I’m sitting, but happy to gather for a celebratory drink after the game in anyone is interested

Reactions: MotownMedilldo
Well, just to fvck with the haters, I have a credit card needing some use - so if someone throws out a bar, I’m buying first round for anyone that comes and acknowledges their handle.

I’ve met coral - not proud. I’ve met, and previously battled with, Holland — and loved meeting him. In my day, we could debate spiritedly and still bend an elbow.

In that vein, and in the spirit of FL Alum, I’m buying the first drink tomorrow night as we celebrate a strong finish and our next dance. Who’s in :)

(Spoiler - I’m actually coming as a guest of a board regular but won’t out him)

Well, just to fvck with the haters, I have a credit card needing some use - so if someone throws out a bar, I’m buying first round for anyone that comes and acknowledges their handle.

I’ve met coral - not proud. I’ve met, and previously battled with, Holland — and loved meeting him. In my day, we could debate spiritedly and still bend an elbow.

In that vein, and in the spirit of FL Alum, I’m buying the first drink tomorrow night as we celebrate a strong finish and our next dance. Who’s in :)

(Spoiler - I’m actually coming as a guest of a board regular but won’t out him)
Lift one for me Bob! Let’s win!

Reactions: drewjin and IGNORE2
How does Langborg look out there? Is he moving around well?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT