ADVERTISEMENT

August Mahoney

olshin

Oct 6, 2001
Still my hope as the Ivy 5th year transfer hopeful. No knowledge of his interest, just thankful for the Ivy League rule, like how he plays, he's tough, he's a leader, and he seems to fit.

Still my hope as the Ivy 5th year transfer hopeful. No knowledge of his interest, just thankful for the Ivy League rule, like how he plays, he's tough, he's a leader, and he seems to fit.

Lots of quality prospects from the Ivies -
Pierce, Wolf, Alloco to name a few. Need a couple!

Reactions: drewjin
Lots of quality prospects from the Ivies -
Pierce, Wolf, Alloco to name a few. Need a couple!
The Non-Seniors will be tough. Unless you have LEGIT pro prospects, guys aren't leaving the Ivy without a degree. I really like Allocco too.

Based on Mahoney’s LinkedIn, we can probably convince him that our contacts at Kellogg can be a good boost to his future career. Hopefully we can get him a couple hundred thousand in NIL so his decision to continue his basketball playing dreams instead of starting his real career doesn’t cost him TOO much money

PS: I just googled his name and his LinkedIn was like the #2 thing to pop up, the NCAA tournament rocks

The Non-Seniors will be tough. Unless you have LEGIT pro prospects, guys aren't leaving the Ivy without a degree. I really like Allocco too.

NU degree would be one of the few P4 teams that could appeal to Ivy transfers in that context.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT