ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten TV Schedule: Week Twenty-Three (4/8)

Styre

Oct 14, 2004
All times CENTRAL. All games nationally televised unless otherwise indicated. This is the final game of the season.

Monday, April 8

NCAA Championship: 1-Connecticut vs. 1-Purdue
8:20 PM, TBS
PxP: Ian Eagle
Color: Bill Raftery
Color: Grant Hill

See you in August!

Reactions: GatoLouco
8:20 central!! On TBS!! That's crazy. You're not going to get a lot of kids in the eastern time zone watching this one. Baseball sacrificed a generation of fans pulling crap like this. I hope the NCAA doesn't make the same mistake. I bet they get lower ratings that the Women's final.

8:20 central!! On TBS!! That's crazy. You're not going to get a lot of kids in the eastern time zone watching this one. Baseball sacrificed a generation of fans pulling crap like this. I hope the NCAA doesn't make the same mistake. I bet they get lower ratings that the Women's final.
Kids? It’s the old men that can’t make it to a midnight finish in the East. I don’t know many “kids” that are up before 11:00 ( when they don’t have to be) and asleep by Midnight.

I can't believe it's on TBS. Strange that they don't air any of the Final Four games on the Mothership.

I can't believe it's on TBS. Strange that they don't air any of the Final Four games on the Mothership.

It's simulcast on TNT and truTV, for what that's worth. Under the current contract the Final Four alternates years between CBS and TBS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT