ADVERTISEMENT

Boo Buie NIL deal with Evanston Epic Burger

pschatz25

Nov 29, 2005
I saw this post on X or Twitter or whatever it's called. I'm always up for freebies so I stopped by and got the Boo Burger (it's an off menu bacon cheeseburger with an onion ring on top, very good). The owner was saying they have an NIL deal with Boo and he gets a cut of every Boo Burger they sell (or give away, in this case). I just wanted to pass that along in case you have all the merch from Boo's NIL store and are looking for other ways to put some money in his pocket, which we should be doing for Boo and in the interest of getting future Boos.

That's good stuff. I've never heard of the place, but I'm up for giving it a try.

Yumm, almost sounds like an offering by my local Burger Man:

IMG_1176.jpg

Reactions: Hungry Jack
Thought I'd bump this to remind everyone they can show their appreciation for Boo by purchasing his burger at Epic Burger. I decided I would get a Boo Burger for every conference victory this season so I'll be stopping by for another one in the next day or two.
How do they taste?

Thought I'd bump this to remind everyone they can show their appreciation for Boo by purchasing his burger at Epic Burger. I decided I would get a Boo Burger for every conference victory this season so I'll be stopping by for another one in the next day or two.
So, we have to pick whether we want to win a lot of games or have pschatz still alive with us after the season!
You may be consuming an awful lot of fat and calories over the next two months if all goes well!

• Haha
Reactions: pschatz25
So, we have to pick whether we want to win a lot of games or have pschatz still alive with us after the season!
You may be consuming an awful lot of fat and calories over the next two months if all goes well!

If NU making the NCAA Tournament means I need to consume 10+ Boo Burgers I'm willing to make that sacrifice!

• Haha
Reactions: StratCat84 and TheC
Twelfth and final Boo Burger of the regular season. Still tasty too.

Rich (BB code):
Thank you for your sacrifice. We will miss you around here!

(God.... I really hope nothing happens to you or this joke is going to look awful)

but what if we beat a B1G opponent in the tourney? if anything, that should count double!

(although a double might be called a Boo Boo burger, which doesn't have the same appeal I suppose . . . )

I've become pretty friendly with the guy at the Epic Burger counter. He'd have them make me a Double Boo. :) Let's win some games first.

Thank you for your sacrifice. We will miss you around here!

(God.... I really hope nothing happens to you or this joke is going to look awful)

Lol. I amped up my gym routine the last couple months so I'm feeling better than ever. But maybe next year Sweetgreen could do an NIL deal with someone? A Berry Salad perhaps?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT