ADVERTISEMENT

Bracketology 2025- First Four Out

I was unaware that Mahaney left St. Marys for UConn.

Happy he’s gonna get some NIL money, but it’s sad seeing Morega’s hometown hero transfer after only two years.

No B1G team above a couple of 4th seeds, so no dominate team next year. Sounds like it could be a chance for us if our team clicks.

In this scenario, 20 of 36 at large bids go to the Big Ten and SEC. I'm not doubting it or agreeing with it ... just blown away it.

If NU is in competition down to the end for a third straight NCAA berth, I will be very pleased as a fan who didn't see even one from the time I attended my first game (1954-Big upset win over defending national champion Indiana) until Chris Collins got here.

If NU is in competition down to the end for a third straight NCAA berth, I will be very pleased as a fan who didn't see even one from the time I attended my first game (1954-Big upset win over defending national champion Indiana) until Chris Collins got here.

Even more remarkable that not only have we made the tournament 3 times under Collins, is the fact we’ve actually won our first round match up each time! Incomprehensible under previous head coaches. Let’s find a PG and get to the Sweet Sixteen.

Neither did anyone else. Might not be for quite as long as you but prior to CCC getting us to the dance...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT