ADVERTISEMENT

Chase Audige Summer League Thread

The Heat's Drew Peterson is another local suburban guy who would have looked good in purple.

If that article is anything to go on, Audige is 1 of only 3 players named, so thats pretty good.

Why is it that I am only reading about Chase having a 6'9" wingspan after he is playing in the summer league?
Better metrics in the NBA?

If that article is anything to go on, Audige is 1 of only 3 players named, so thats pretty good.

Why is it that I am only reading about Chase having a 6'9" wingspan after he is playing in the summer league?
CCC learned to keep program secrets from the best of them (Fitz). Why let opponents know our players’ wingspans?

The Heat's Drew Peterson is another local suburban guy who would have looked good in purple.
He’s the one who is gonna he a long look for the Heat. Chase might get invited to their g-league team but he’s not getting a 2way, I’d imagine. Still too much work to be done, imo (but what do I know)

Wow, that Trailblazers +/- :oops:
ESPN has added +/- as a real-time statistic in its NBA Summer League box scores.

I spent a little time watching the Heat's prior game, in which they got thrashed 112-81.
When the score got to 103-63, Audige had the team lead with a -38.

Looks like he and his teammates bounced back against the Trailblazers.

Oct. 23: Rosters set for NBA Opening day (5 p.m. ET)
Oct. 28: NBA G League Draft
Oct. 30 – Nov. 9: NBA G League Training Camp

Cam Krutwig from LU just completd a season in Japan and loved it. These guys get to see the world. Krutwig has been to Belguim, Germany, Phillipines and Japan.

Miami offered Chase an Exhibit 10 but he has turned it down, per Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald. He has instead opted to sign an Exhibit 10 with another team where he has a better path to a roster spot. That team still hasn’t announced it yet.

Miami offered Chase an Exhibit 10 but he has turned it down, per Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald. He has instead opted to sign an Exhibit 10 with another team where he has a better path to a roster spot. That team still hasn’t announced it yet.

Sorry to hear that…was hoping to see him in Miami. 🙁

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT