ADVERTISEMENT

Class of 2017: What Now?

Aren't they having the high school camps at Evanston this week and next? There are usually offers during those evaluation opportunities.

Sure, but with the ever-accelerating timetable for recruiting (see NU offering a 2019 OL after camp today), it becomes more and more difficult to find rising seniors during summer camps.

Sure, but with the ever-accelerating timetable for recruiting (see NU offering a 2019 OL after camp today), it becomes more and more difficult to find rising seniors during summer camps.
Will it become more difficult to find them or just more difficult to offer them?

Are you sure about that? I"m not so sure that Nagel would beat Fessler in a 40 yard dash. Fessler is deceptively fast.
Looking at what they have self reported and been timed at in camps in the past, Nagel had faster numbers.

If you read a little more of this thread Mr. Epic you would know that my original comment regarding Fessler was that he had unusually quick feet for someone his size. I guess I should have been more specific on a player by player basis in my follow-up missive. Then I read what Glades has to offer, and I figure "Hell No!" Those who troll troll. Nothing I say is going to change that.

GOUNUII
I'm not trolling...

Nagel's strength is his feet, and watching him live I'd say he's more quick than fast and likely still faster than Fessler.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT